Mijn blog over het bezoek aan de #DevOps Enterprise Summit in London. A must read…op de website van Delta-N.
Azure DevOps Server 2019 (the successor of #TFS) is available now! I can assist in upgrading from any TFS version or we can migrate your data to @AzureDevOps in the #cloud. Let us know @DeltaNBV ! #DrivingDevOps
“Azure DevOps Server 2019 is available now if you want to self-host on-premises. Time to plan your TFS upgrades to get all the latest bits. To learn more see: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/now-available-azure-devops-server-2019/“
I just upgraded my existing 2019 RC to the final product version without any problems…next, next, finish…Cool!
Just a quick heads up that the next TFS on premise server edition is coming soon! If you need help or advise upgrading or migrating let me know.
Cool article about automating Azure DevOps agents on Azure Container Instances!
Onderstaand een link naar een artikel wat een aantal anti-type DevOps team structuren binnen organisaties beschrijft. Daarnaast ook een aantal team structuren die goed werken. Welke team structuur past het beste bij uw organisatie?
Thanks to Matthew and Manuel for setting up this nice website!
Source: DevOps Team Topologies
Nice, now we are able to help are our clients take the last step in migrating from TFS to VSTS. Good work!
Build and release:
- View VSTS dashboards within Microsoft Teams
- Investigate build history through a new build dashboard widget
Today I passed the new Azure DevOps Assessment (18473), happy!
After taking and passing the exams a couple of years ago, the requirements are changed for achieving Gold DevOps Partner status. The current exams are going to retire and are replaced by a new online assessment which I passed today.
Soon, very soon, the word “account” will be replaced by the word “organization” all over VSTS. Read all about it in the DevOps Blog from Microsoft. Nice change!
Below are some nice articles and blogposts I came across on the web about VSTS and related stuff.
- Some cool updates to the Stakeholder access level. Stakeholders will be able to do more if granted the access, and can be an admin in the VSTS account.
- You can move from your imported XML process to an inherited one soon, and it will be a lot easier. Bye bye XML.
- Here’s how to recover a deleted GIT repository.
- If you are using RedGate steps in your build or release definitions be sure to check these new SQL Change Automation stuff. Might come in handy.
Thanks to the authors and publishers of the articles! Learning fast…and able to keep up with new stuff, nice!